I was charged two different charges in the same month($30 & $38), without warning.Seriously?
It cause me to overdraft.
I want a full refund on both charges, plus my overdraft paid.I was also told that the $38 was for the kids fee, that's *** because I paid that in full already (second picture).
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Different Charges
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..."
- "I've been a member at Retro for years and have signed up my family members to..I Went to the Retro in Woodbridge cause I was in the area and unknown..."
- "I attend 24 Hour Fitness Club at 6380 West Sunset Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028. The showers and lockers are in need of repair and maintenance. Please repair the following: 1) lockers..."
- "This is to advise everyone to watch out for We cut for less, GrayLin.Washington. He is a two time felon, uses children to work, and tears up million dollar yards..."
- "I have the same sofa, and the material is literally tearing apart at the seams, 14 monsth after purchase. I called and they said they need photos, so I..."
- "The Claire's lady made my ear bleed and now I can't wear an earring in one ear.i have to redo it!UGH!!..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."