Pearland, Texas

I was charged two different charges in the same month($30 & $38), without warning.Seriously?

It cause me to overdraft.

I want a full refund on both charges, plus my overdraft paid.I was also told that the $38 was for the kids fee, that's *** because I paid that in full already (second picture).

Had an Experience with ABC Dynamic Fitness?

Comments

LMAO.. You thought you could just whine a little and "BAM!" some customer service tooth fairy will sprinkle you with money because you couldn't balance your checkbook?

........

Yeah, I see that didn't quite pan out, huh?

La Fitness Gym Facility Review La Fitness "...Dirty, filthy, safety hazard, no one cleans.We get there at 5 am weights are thrown everywhere and..." Read more Planet Fitness - Restrictions on Lifting and workouts Planet Fitness "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - OrangeTheory OVERCHARGES RIP OFF - FRAUD Orangetheory Fitness "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..." Read more Muv Fitness - Review in Fitness Centers category from Hartsville, South Carolina Muv Fitness "I am an employee (personal trainer) of Muv fitness in West Columbia, SC and am submitting a complaint on the performance of Lamaria Jamison. She is very unprofessional, uses profane..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more